A Program Offered by Diverse Fitness and Health, LLC
Most people are aware of the childhood obesity problem in this country. Just a few facts from the CDC are:
The percentage of children with obesity in the United States has more than tripled since the 1970s. Today, about one in five school-aged children (ages 6–19) has obesity.
Childhood obesity has immediate and long-term impacts on physical, social, and emotional health. For example:
- Children with obesity are at higher risk for having other chronic health conditions and diseases that impact physical health, such as asthma, sleep apnea, bone and joint problems, type 2 diabetes, and risk factors for heart disease.
- Children with obesity are bullied and teased more than their normal weight peers, and are more likely to suffer from social isolation, depression, and lower self-esteem.
- In the long term, childhood obesity also is associated with having obesity as an adult, which is linked to serious conditions and diseases such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and several types of cancer.
Many fundraisers schools use do nothing but contribute to this problem!
Cheesecakes – candy bars – doughnuts – cookie
Sugar is the cause of obesity in this country.
Or the other fundraisers ask people to purchase products that they don't really need or want
As a Certified Health Coach and Fitness Trainer, I have studied this problem extensively. My studies specialized in children and family nutrition and health. After watching the movie Fed Up, I was both heartbroken and determined. I realized that most parents and children have the wrong ideas about what healthy eating really looks like. My passion in life is to reverse this trend of obesity and help educate families as to how to be healthy with nutrition and exercise!
One of my certifications is specifically for children! L.E.A.N. Kids is a holistic approach to healthy children - Lifestyle Exercise Attitude Nutrition. That's it, the four keys to health and well-being! Sadly what so many thing are healthy foods for children are not healthy at all. And what our children eat affects more than their weight - it affects their mood, how often they get sick, their lifelong health, predisposes them to many diseases and affect behavior.
DiverseFit created a year-round fundraiser that helps both families and schools! It requires nothing from the school/group except to pass out the information as to how to sign up!! That's it!! We do everything else and the school/group receives a monthly check! It's a win-win for parents, children, and the schools!!
Here Is How It Works!!
We create the program for your school/group!
For example, we will call it Let's Get Healthy Smith Elementary.
- We create a custom video to be shown to students to inform them about the program that can be shown in classrooms.
- Students receive a flyer/emails with how to sign up family and friends! They sign up online and give the information of how many in their family, any special allergies/dietary needs, etc.
- Each family/person that signs up receives all of the for following for the amazingly low price of $25 per month. That's the cost of just a few coffee drinks!
- Weekly meal plan emailed to them
- Ideas on healthy snacks, how to cook healthy even on busy sports nights, family exercise ideas, and more! Crock pot and Insta pot recipes included!
- Become part of a private Facebook Group just for your school/group where parents can ask questions anytime!
- Weekly live Facebook video with our Certified Health Coach where they can ask any questions they may have!
- The school receives $5 monthly from each family/person who signed up! Get just 100 individuals/families signed up and you are receiving $500 every month – year round! Get 200 signed up and it's $1000 per month – every month – year round!
It's that simple!
No delivering products!
No unloading trucks!
No collecting and counting money!! No work on your part!
AND you are helping educate families and start to turn around the trend of childhood and adult obesity!!
Optional prize program for students and parents!
Every Staff/faculty member receives the ebook 21 Changes in 21 Days for FREE!
We are looking for 10 Schools/Groups to run the program this Spring! Call or message us today to get started!! You can have funds coming in next month and over the summer!! Sign up today!
Diverse Fitness and Health